- How to use a condom demo – NSFW
- F**king Trans Women - a zine about having sex with trans women written by a trans woman
- Queertips - "The best queer sex ed class you were never offered. Run by the kickbutt people of Planned Parenthood of the Southern Finger Lakes' Out For Health initiative."
- AIDS Project of Southern Vermont - free, anonymous HIV testing via mouth swab in Brattleboro, results in as little as 20 minutes. BY APPOINTMENT.
- HIV Plus 2013 Treatment Guide: Here's our most comprehensive look ever at the medications approved by the Food and Drug Administration to treat HIV and opportunistic infections, as well as a state-by-state map of drug assistance programs, complementary therapies, and drug trials. Download it now to help you make the right decisions when talking to your doctor.
- Shout Out Health – health info for the LGBTQ community, including “Ask a Doctor” and “Ask a Therapist” forums
- Vermont CARES - works to improve the quality of life of HIV-positive individuals, create compassionate communities, and prevent the spread of HIV by educating our youth and community. They operate four testing and care centers in and north of Rutland.