- OII-USA About OII: The Organisation Intersex International – OII – is the world’s largest intersex advocacy organization, with branches on six continents, representing over ten languages. Founded in 2003 by and for intersex people, OII’s mission is to attain human rights for intersex infants, children, and adults, particularly the right to bodily integrity and self-determination. Info for Parents in a pdf
- Intersex Society of North America
- Guide to Intersex terminology from The Survivor Project
- Intersex Initiative
- Advocates for Informed Choice
- The State of Intersex Organizing (2017) Report from Global Action for Trans Equality (GATE)
- Resources for Transgender, Gender Non-Conforming and Intersex Vermonters - "Here are lists of legal resources and know-your-rights information for transgender, gender non-conforming and intersex Vermonters."
- Intersex & Genderqueer Recognition Project - "Intersex & Genderqueer Recognition Project (IGRP) is the first, and leading, organization in the United States to address the rights of people to identify as non-binary on government issued documents."